Saturday, April 05, 2008

Mindmapping for financial advisors

"Mind Mapping: Some financial advisors find mind mapping software helpful in analyzing issues," an article by Joel Bruckenstein in Financial Advisor (April 2008) caught my eye because I recommend using mind mapping to help organize your articles in my presentations on "How to Write Investment Commentary that People Will Read."

I draw my mind maps using pencil and paper. Bruckenstein says mind mapping can be even better if you use software. He particularly likes Mind Manager Pro 7, which offers a 21-day free trial.

In addition to Bruckenstein's article, you can check out Joyce Wycoff's book, Mindmapping: Your Personal Guide to Exploring Creativity and Problem-Solving, which I was introduced to by presentation coach Cheryl Dolan.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home