Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I've been tagged

Maureen Taylor of The Photo Detective blog tagged me yesterday.

So now I'm supposed to tell you five things you might not know about me.
  1. I have a Ph.D. in Japanese history from Harvard, which took me to Tokyo for three years.
  2. I was very into my family genealogy for about five years. I trace my roots mostly into eastern Europe. I mention this for Maureen, who's a widely-known speaker and author on genealogy.
  3. I took my CFA exams in the 1980s.
  4. I took my first poetry class in the spring of 2006. Now writing poetry is a regular part of my life.
  5. I enjoy watching and feeding squirrels.
I'm tagging Steven Miyao of kasina BLOG, one of the rare blogs discussing the investment management business, and Jeff Sinatra of Actium's Managed 401(k)/403(b) blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home